For residents only:
- A bright and quiet reading room with bookshelves and a piano, opening onto a shared balcony.
- There is a laundry room equipped with professional washing machines and tumble dryers on the 5th floor. Residents will also find ironing set if needed.
- The Community Center’s gymnasium is accessible to the residents upon demand and availability and placed under the custodians responsibility.
- The Community Center’s meeting rooms and classrooms are made available upon demand and availability. We gladly lend on request to practice piano, sing, and rehearse a hearing or an oral exam. The residents can freely attend some “Théâtre de Trévise” performances upon demand and availability.
Open to friends and guests:
- A communal kitchen is at disposal for meal preparation (independently, without any assistance) from breakfast to dinner. It is equipped with electric cooking appliances, sinks, standard and microwave ovens, and worktops with small appliances like toasters, coffee maker and kettles. The small grocery is included: sugar, olive oil, vinegar, salt, and pepper… The refrigerators are shared: each resident is given an individual fridge box upon arrival. There are also some freezers available.
- Residents dispose of their own locker to store their food and tableware belongings.
- A dining room across the kitchen is available for the sharing of meals between residents, friends and guests.
- The inner courtyard is equipped with outdoor furniture to enjoy good sunny times and play tennis table.